Zombie Horde!! Zombie Horde!!

Not too bad.

I do have a lot of little problems with this game. The reloading system isn't that good. Sometimes when shooting at crows you accidently reload. Plus the ammo system isn't great either. It's realistic, but takes fun out of the game. If you don't want to loose any ammo, you must use of the whole clips. You should use individual bullets. For example: you got 20 bullets left in the machine gun and you got a free second. Sure would be nice to be able to reload and get ready for the next horde. But in this game, you would loose those 20 bullets to reload. You should do something so that you get the extra 40 bullets you need and not loose 20 just to get a whole new clip. The controls could be better for selecting weapons and powerups too. I don't know, just got annoying with them during the game.

Other than that long list of complaints, the game can be really fun. You just need to make some improvements.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Amazing.

Rarely do I enjoy the games here on Newgrounds but I have to say that this ruled ass! I played the game straigh through. It was VERY well made and had an excellent story to it. When I opened the gate the first time I was a little disapointed because I thought I was done with then game and then it pulls my back in!:) This is going straight to my favorites. Congrats on the 3rd place although I do think this deserved daily feature. Also, this better get front page or I'll be pissed. Tom and Wade have been putting up mostly stupid crap on front page latly and if they pass this up...oooo...I just may have to curse someone out!

I haven't check out the (difficult) version of this yet but maybe I will later. I really hope you make another game like this in the future. I doubt you could make a sequal to this but some sort of mystery/horror game again. That would kick major ass!!

Overall: This is an AWSOME game that kept me hooked the whole time and I would certainly play it again. Excellent story and gameplay. Should have gotten first place and BETTER get front page. Excellent job! Keep the up the good work. I'm giving this a 5 out of 5.

(I don't think I've ever given a review this long before.)

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

That was a cool game.

It was kind of too short though, which I'm sure you have already got a lot of. It froze up on me a couple of times which probably kept me from giving it a 10. It froze at the same spot twice but it's hard to explain where its at, otherwise I would tell you where it was at. But other than that it was cool. Keep up the great work.

Found Lost Found Lost

Wow.......

...never thought I would see something on NG that would actually give me the creeps. Your the shit, and for that, this goes straight to my favs. Keep em coming!

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

AWSOME!

straight to my favs

Dress Up Wolverine Dress Up Wolverine

it was good

cept next time make it in a bigger window. also, where were the masks, everything was all cluttered up but i couldnt find and of the masks???? i thought it was kinda funny how you could dress him up as spider man and the hulk and how it had his old costumes.

Arnold Schwarzenegger SB Arnold Schwarzenegger SB

seems a lot like the ultimate arney SB that u made

but still kicks ass with all the new added clips. this gets my 5, keep up the good work

Another Flirt Dress-up Another Flirt Dress-up

dress up games are old

and it doesnt seem like they'll get any better than 7 Kisses. this was alright, in fact it was a lot better then most of the dress ups i have seen. but if you plan to make another (this goes for anyone else who might want to make a dress up), play 7 Kisses (fully) and try to imporve upon that. it would be a lot of work but at least it might be good. thats just a tip.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awsome game but.....

its pretty hard and gets annoying that u die after getting hit once. but other than that it is really cool.

Resident Evil (REAL LIFE Resident Evil (REAL LIFE

need to work on ur animation

and i wouldnt really consider this a game cus ur just using buttons to get through the game, even when ur fighting zombies. plus all the zombies are the same. needs a LOT of work.