Night of the sticky dead5 Night of the sticky dead5

Good stuff

Glad to see this finally get made, sucks it is the last one. Anyways the animation was really good and the violence was great. Good job.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Good.

I'm not going to lie, this was one of the best looking and smoothest sprite animations I have ever seen. The menus, subtitle boxes, backgrounds, and glowing particles all look fantastic. The sound and quality was superb.

I give you props for including Chameleon as well. It was awesome to see a little known character like that in something so cool like this. However thanks to Mortal Kombat: Armageddon maybe he'll get a little more spotlight.

But now reason I couldn't give this a 10. I'm probably one of the few but it's just weird to see a sprite animation get so dramatic. It's a decent story, don't get me wrong, but I don't think it fits well with an animation such as this. Also, you made Mortal Kombat out to be the bad guy again! I understand the story centers around Ryu, Akuma, etc. but I wish in at least one of these last 3 movies that MK could have been the victor. I was really disapointed with that aspect of the movie. Need some variety with these endings.

Overall it was awesome. But the fact that SF was the victor all THREE times and the over-dramatic story keeps me from giving this a 5/5. But even though you said this would be your last, I hope that you someday make a 4th.

4/5

Late Night with Jay Noto Late Night with Jay Noto

Not too bad but.....

I like any long-time fan of yours, want to see Counter Stick 3!!!!!! Your new stuff is good but I think old stick movies are even more entertaining. But I'm sure you'll never go back to that. But I just want to let you know that your old stuff kicked ass and still does, and your new stuff kicks ass too. Keep up the good work.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Nicely done.

I really enjoy your sprite movies because I think you do an awesome job animating them. MK vs SF is always a cool idea and I loved the first. I also loved this one but the reason I gave a 9 was for two reasons. 1) I was a little disapointed to see that SF won again. I am a bigger fan of MK but that's no the reason I wanted MK to win in this movie. SF won last time so it would have been nice to see MK take the win this time around. Hopefully you'll make a 3rd installment and MK wil get the victory. 2) This seemed to get a little too dramatic for a sprite movie. Maybe it's just me but I can't really take it seriously when sprites are being dramatic and romantic.

Other than that the movie was awesome. You do one of the best jobs when it comes to sprite animations and those menus are very well done. I hope to see a part 3 in the future. Keep it up. 5/5

Beslow Terrorist Beslow Terrorist

Nothing special.

I don't like Clock movies at all but I thought I'd check this one out since it deals with Batman. Batman is the shit so I'll give you props for that. But other than that it wasn't really entertaining. It was really short. At times the music was too loud and you couldn't hear what they were saying. Speaking of music, good choice on using the music from the movies. I don't know, I just didn't care for it though. Probably because it was clocks. Oh well, other people seem to like it so good for you.

2/5

BobblinTops responds:

you are quite a fucking cock sucker. i hope you die from AIDS

Bus Stop! Bus Stop!

Just never gets old.

Always be one of your best movies. I'm still not tired of it.

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

......

First off I got to say that you are one ugly mother fucker. Second, I find this whol situation hilarious. You became angry, jealous, or whatever when Numa Numa got on the front page and was loved by most. So you made one of your own. Maybe you were really angry or just plain jealous so you made your own in hopes to get front page (which you did, party time) or an award or something. But now that Numa Numa is every where and even made a few appearences on TV, you must be real peeved. I bet that just taps your hide! Hahaha I don't remember where I was going with this but yeah.....1/5

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Haha great!

Oh man, that was just so unexpected and random. I love it! Great job. Cool graphics and this is totally hilarious. 5/5

Cyberia Preview Cyberia Preview

Hmm...

Doubt you remember me. I made Horror Psychiatrist and what not. Anyways, this is well over a year old so I'm guessing you gave up on animating which is a shame because you would have been pretty good at it by now. Oh well, hopfully you'll get motivated to make something in the future.

Super Mario Mishaps 2 Super Mario Mishaps 2

Rock on

Loved the Clerks theme music at the beginning. That was a nice touch. Hopfully see part 3 because this was just as awsome as the first. Possibly.....even better?